NEW Group Performance Training and Clinics
Group Performance Training (GPT) is monthly golf training in groups of 2 to 5 players that have similar playing abilities. The cost is dependent on the size of the group (detailed below).
Coaching sessions will cover all aspects of the game including on course instruction.
• The number of hours we train monthly will be determined by the goals of the students in the group. Generally, we would train a minimum of 4 hours a month to a maximum of 12 hours.
• Monthly training can be held from March through October.
• Students enrolled in a group coaching class will be eligible for private lesson rate of $90 an hour – a discount off my normal hourly rate of $150/hour.
2 Students – $70 each/hour
3 Students – $50 each/hour
4 Students – $40 each/hour
5 Students – $30 each/hour
*We recommend you commit for a season, however the minimum commitment is 3 months. Payment is invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month. There are no makeup sessions.
I will be offering weekly clinics. Clinics range from one to four hours in small groups of two to five students.
• Clinics are focused on one specific area of the game and last for one to four hours.
• Topics will be held on all aspects of the game: putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers, driving, approach shots, wedges, hybrids, and on course game management.
• Clinics will include instruction followed by hands on training, so be prepared to do some work.
Cost: The cost depends on the number of students attending the clinic and will range from $40 each per hour for four students to $25 each per hour for six students.
Clinics will be announced on my Paul Weyland Golf Facebook Page, my website, and by email blast.